How We Helped
The Newport Pagnell Carnival Committee had a rarely used Facebook and Twitter account and a new website with little content.
Niki worked with the carnival committee to understand everything that happened behind the scenes and to understand the committee members themselves and each of their roles.
Niki attends the monthly carnival committee meetings and:
- Produces monthly articles for local press/magazine
- Produces ad-hoc blog posts on carnival news, updates, information and promotion (via WordPress)
- Schedules bi-weekly social media posts to promote the carnival
- Produces event registration forms and how-to-guises
- Produces the website content (via WordPress)
- Writes and submits press releases to local press in the week before and week after the event
- Produces the Carnival programme
- Proofreads content written by other committee members
- Handles all crisis management communications
Newport Pagnell Carnival owes a great deal of gratitude to Niki for her words. She has single-handedly grown our social media following, website traffic and exposure in the local press, which has resulted in exceptional engagement and attendance at our carnival.
ABOUT NEWPORT PAGNELL CARNIVAL